Details

If you’ve been trying to generate your first commission online for more than a few months (or years), then this video is for you.

Fact:  the majority of people in internet marketing don’t make money.

If you’ve been to a typical internet marketing seminar, you’ll soon discover this for your self.  Most people in the audience will not be making sales.

Why is this?

They spread themselves too thinly, and focus on the wrong things (things that don’t bring in revenue for their business).

In this video, you’ll hear me break down this entire business down to its fundamental parts.  I’ll explain to you how simple (although not always easy) it really is.

You see, we have a tendency to overcomplicate things.

We are easily seduced into pursuing the ‘next great thing.’

And if we’re not careful, we can end up spending our time on all the wrong things – the things that keep us ‘busy,’ but don’t make us money.

In this video, you’ll discover the shortest path to get from where you are now, to making your first commission online (and then scaling up).

This is the advice I never had, which would have saved me a lot of time.  I hope it helps you.

As far as finding a great high converting offer, like I talk about in the video, this is what I recommend.

If you have questions, leave me a comment below.

Comments

comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

8 Comments

• Richard Van Sant 1 year ago

Great video, I’m one of those who try to learn too much and complicate things.

• Derek C Howie 1 year ago

Love It Love It.. Partnering You Matt Is The Best We Can Do.. Great Presentation Matt Looking Forward To Your Training.. Derek C Howie Take Care out.

• A formidable share, I slpimy given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If potential, as you develop into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more particulars? It is extremely helpful for me. Large thumb up for this weblog submit!

• Derek C Howie 1 year ago

Much Wants More.. We Live On Little So Little Will Do.. Derek C Howie Take Care out.

• Gjyl Stenet 1 year ago

Valuable mindful content get good at one thing and focus on it before attempting something else.So I should search for the silver bullet and forgo picking up a shotgun, so to speak.

• Baldwin 1 year ago

Thanks for your powerful teaching may God bless y uh for sharing wealthy ideas rich man’s wealthy is in the city destruction of the poor is poverty

• Yes, I was confused by so many type of traffic methods before. It is true to start with one traffic method, and master it firstly. It should be good for beginner like me.

• Barbara Clements 1 year ago

This is a great video Matt. Can I use it in my email Blast? I was going to do blogging with John Chow, but decided to concentrate on solo adds and banner adds. Learned about trip wire from Shaqir and think that can be a way of breaking even on the advertising costs. I love all the sharing from the top earners in MOBE. It is so helpful!